We solve real world issues precisely
Here are a few case studies about how team APMH has handled complex relevant regulatory and Advisory Challenges.
Effective recovery of a financial creditor before NCLT order CIRP for the borrower, a big listed Company
This case study explores how a financial creditor was able to effectively recover their funds from a big listed company before the National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) initiated Corporate Insolvency R...
- New Draconian Provision For Trade And Industry For Payments To Micro And Small Enterprises Registered Under Msmed Act 2006
- Mandatory Dematerialization For Private Companies
- Highlights Of Interim Budget 2024 2025 A Brief Overview
- Ways To Reduce Tax On Sale Of House Property
- Beneficial Ownership Information Boi Reporting