For family owned, listed with the stock exchange, PE / VC Backed corporate. We offer Compliance Outsourcing, Internal Audit, GST transition Advisory,Secretarial Services, Indirect Tax Advisory along with the deep understanding of your business.
For companies having or planning to have Liaison office in India, wholly owned subsidiary, Joint Venture, FII trading in Indian markets, AIF. Company incorporation, GST Audit, Consulting, Compliance and Representation
For Tech Startup, SAAS, e-commerce, Education, Healthcare, Incubators. Single umbrella for Company / LLP formation, Tax registrations, Online Accounting, Tax Filings, Monthly MIS reporting.
Security of organization’s assets is a growing concern along with the scaling up. It is critical for the management and stakeholders like financial creditors like Bankers, Equity investors and Operational Creditors to work with some of the consulting who has developed the risk practice around the Professional Skepticism. We undertake forensic audits at the specific request of the management or regulator like RBI and SFIO to detect fraud, misconduct or financial irregularities to increase the overall efficiency and identifying the chances of fraud or misappropriation of resources.
APMH is one of the few Indian forensic audit firms empanelled with SFIO in India with experience across industry verticals for conducting forensic audits and investigations. APMH is also registered with RBI as Category I statutory auditor.
CA Mitesh Katira, Partner of APMH is a FAFP qualified Forensic Auditor from ICAI. Apart from this, APMH has a team of experts in this niche from IT, internal audit and business advisory background.
• Overall fraud and misconduct risk assessment
• Reviews of internal fraud controls, compliance, anti-fraud and corporate ethics programs
• Comprehensive and practical advice concerning all aspects of fraud risk management
• Assist management in the design and implementation of fraud prevention frameworks, including corporate codes of ethics and conduct, fraud response policies, fraud prevention controls, communications, monitoring and prevention policies and standards
• Review of business processes and internal control structure from the perspective of fraud risk management and prevention
• Compliance assessments related to fraud risk management and prevention
• Ensure that there are no Preferential Transactions, Undervalued Transactions, Related Party transactions & Extortionate transactions specifically for the cases in Resolution Process under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code.
FAFP,FCA, DISA, (ICAI) with 15 years experience
Specialised in : Information Technology, Forensic Accounting , GST Compliance , GCC VAT Consulting.
B.Com, ACA (ICAI) with 7 years of Experience
Specialised in : Internal Audit, GST Compliance & Consulting, GCC VAT Consulting.
FCA,CS,ISA(ICAI),M.COM(I) with 6 years of Experience
Specialised in : Accounts Outsourcing, Direct Tax.
Ex Inspector of Central Excise
Specialised in : GST Advisory, Excise, Service Tax.
B.Com, ACA (ICAI) with 2 years of Experience
Specialised in : GST Compliance, Internal Audit.
Bachelor of Science in Management with 30 years experience
Specialised in : Accounting, Consulting.
Economics,Marketing with 26 years of experience
Specialised in : Marketing, Planning, Strategy, Business Development.
D-613/614, Neelkanth Business Park, Opp. Railway Station, Vidyavihar(W), Near Ghatkopar, Mumbai 400 086
Office no. 3, Nirlon Complex, Behind Hotel Trimurti, Roha-Kolad Road, Roha- Raigad Pin. 402 116.